1955 Sold new
1970 - the car moved from Mt Gambier to Adelaide in 1970 and was owned by an unknown lady prior to that.
19?? - owned by Rick and Debbie Robinson
1973 - purchased by Garrie Hisco.
A photo of TS 7074 when owned by Garrie Hisco in 1974
1974 Garrie Hisco sold the car. Owners after that include:
1990 (approx) Ian Luker - Elizabeth Vale SA - rego RPD493.
1997 - Philip Milford (Norwood SA) who apparently restored the car - rego still RPD493.
1998 Alan Briggs purchased the car.
2006 (6th May) alan Briggs sold the car to 2006 to Peter Jones.
2008 (November) Wayne Byrne purchased the car from Peter Jones SA.